Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website at https://vrikshamindia.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vriksham’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vriksham’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vriksham at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vriksham’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vriksham makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vriksham does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The phone numbers and email IDs collected as part of the checkout process will be used by Vriksham ONLY to send whatsapp/SMS mobile messages by affirmatively agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Users that agree to these terms and conditions can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of Order receipts,
Delivery updates like parcel dispatched, Parcel tracking information, Abandoned cart/Pending payment reminder messages, New arrival messages, Happy Birthday messages, Special offer messages etc.
If you do not wish to continue participating in receiving these messages or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP to any mobile message from us in order to opt out of the service. You may receive an additional message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than STOP or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile number without notifying us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile number.
In no event shall Vriksham or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vriksham’s website, even if Vriksham or a Vriksham authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vriksham’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vriksham does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vriksham may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Vriksham does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vriksham has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vriksham of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Vriksham may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.