SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR JEWELLERY
Of course the pretty pieces we buy are close to our heart and should have a good longevity for us to adorn them for a really long time. There are some basic care instructions we would want you to follow to achieve the same.
- Do not wear on too much sweat.
- Wipe away sweat after use with a proper cotton cloth
- Do not apply cosmetics or perfume/hair spray on the Jewellery
- Store in a dry place. Preferably in an air tight plastic box. Do NOT use VELVET BOXES or CLOTHES to store artificial jewellery.
- Separation is necessary. Do not mix too many jewellery on the same box without air tight covers.
- Never apply nail polish coats on your jewellery. There are too many online recommendations about the same, but please don’t do it.
- Clean your jewellery after using it
- Don’t sleep, workout, cook, and bath or swim wearing artificial jewellery.